Monday, July 29, 2013

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Birthdays and Balloons



    Good morning!!!! 

This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT  challenge for you....
BIRTHDAYS and BALLOONS
(we'd love to see both, so try your best!) 

Here is my card using Eleanor & Pickles Carnival Fun from Lacy Sunshine.  I have coloured it with Copics and used crystal lacquer on the balloons and her glasses.  I adore these images, sooo cute!!! 
 




 

We have 2 sponsors this week - 2 Cute Ink and Lacy Sunshine.  So head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!
Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Balooming marvellous, Chris, fabulous what you have made with this image, great xxxx

Sandra H said...

Lol......Blooming marvellous!! as Avril stated above! she's right it really is a Blooming marvellous card xx

Blog Archive