Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sassy Studio Sponsorships


Hello everyone!!! Today SSD is sponsoring Aud Sentiments - and the challenge is Let's get Flirty! So...since I've been out of the dating game for so long, I Googled some pick up lines....I had a few laughs, rolled my eyes a LOT......but this one jumped out at me so I had to use it with one of the newer images, SWEET TALK SASSY!  

 I coloured her with Copics, added some flowers, bling and a swirl!   The sentiment is computer generated. 




Don't forget to head on over to the challenge & check it out!!! You could win some Sassy Studio images if you play along!!!! Good luck!!!

HUGS,

Chris





8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah you have been out of the dating game, Chris, as am I, but I think nowadays they say something like, what is your BBM or are you on Facebook, LOL...fabulous card hun xxx

Annette said...

hahaha, well it made me smile, but then I've not been chatted up for a while either!
Love it
Hugs
Annette
xx

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Chris, this is cute! That sentiment made me smile. Love all the red.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card Chris x

~ginny said...

LOL! You could win on your flirty statement alone Chris!! Love it! Thanks for sharing your project in the “Let's Get Flirty” Challenge at Aud Sentiments.
~ginny
Aud Sentiments Design Team
RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a gorgeous card you have made. Love that sentiment!!! Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

~ Jo ~ said...

Chris I just LOVE this card! I love the image you chose and that sentiment is awesome!! Love the colors too~ Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments!

Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Sandra said...

Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.Great Card.
xxx

Blog Archive