Monday, January 13, 2014

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - TEXTURE!!!

    Good morning!!!! 

This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT  challenge for you...Add TEXTURE to your project!


Our sponsor is Bugaboo this week, and my texture is this green mesh stuff that I got in a swap with my Love to Create teamies!  I thought it kinda fit the "garden" theme here!!!  She is coloured in Copics and some stickles are added to the butterfly and the flowers!




 Now that you've seen my card,  head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

4 comments:

dragonllew said...

Great card Chris love the meshy stuff
Jenny x

dragonllew said...

Great card Chris love the meshy stuff
Jenny x

Annette said...

Love the mesh on your uber cute card.

debby4000 said...

Such a beautiful card and sweet image too.
luv
Debby

Blog Archive