Monday, January 13, 2014

Love to Create - Center step OR Side step Cards WITH SNOWFLAKES

(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY!)

Good morning everyone!!! Happy Monday!!!!!   I am back with another great challenge from LOVE TO CREATE Challenge



Your project must be a CENTER-STEP or a SIDE-STEP card and MUST include SNOWFLAKES!!!!


We have a brand new sponsor this week, Art by Mi Ran....and boy does she have some CUTE digis!!!! I love the big eyes in all her images!  I have made a center step card and have used some papers that I got in a GREAT swap with my Love to Create teamies (whoever sent this paper...I LOVE it.....and need to know the company!!!! LOL) The snowflakes are punched out of silver paper and the ribbon even has snowflakes on it!!!  I thought there were snowflakes on her scarf, but they are flowers! 






  
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Head on over to the challenge blog to check out the rest of my teamies creations!!!
 HOPE to see you joining us!!!!!
Hugs,
Chris 

1 comment:

Annette said...

Wow, love the fancy fold. Great job hun.

Blog Archive