Wednesday, November 12, 2014

ABC Christmas - W is for.................

WHITE ON WHITE!!

 Here is my card for the ABC Christmas challenge  this time. You have 2 weeks to enter this challenge so I hope you join us!!  


Our sponsor this challenge is STAMP & CREATE so if you join us this week, you could win a great prize from them!! I have used a white CS base, a white embossed layer, white ribbon, a white pearl, and a large clear snowflake! I LOVE how this turned out!!! 

Thanks for popping by....be sure to check out the challenge & join us this week!!!
Hugs,
Chris


4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

beautiful card Chris ! I love the snowflake ,, so icy and pretty and the embossed background is fab too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Annette said...

Very elegant and the snowflake is gorgeous. Lovely to use as an ornament afterwards too.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sandra H said...

Gosh Chris this is stunning x

Anonymous said...

Really pretty that Snowflake is Lovely too! hugs me x

Blog Archive