Monday, November 10, 2014

Happy 40th Birthday Betty!!! Come Hop!!

Hi everyone! The SECRET is finally out!!! We are doing a HUGE BLOG HOP in honour of Simply Betty's 40th Birthday!!!! It is a huge hop, so I hope you are rested and hydrated!!!!   You should have arrived here from ANDREA'S blog  - if not, check out the list below and start from the top!!!  When you are done here, head on over to LISA'S blog to see her fabby creation for Betty!!! 

Here is my card for Betty!  I started out with red, and could not figure out another colour that I wanted to use with it...yellow and black kinda just happened...and I love it!!!! 




BLOG HOP LIST - in case you get lost:
Leanne, Cynthia Cole, April, Cat, Dena
Chris S - http://cattsscratchingpost.blogspot.ca/   <---you are="" font="" here="">

HAVE FUN HOPPING!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTY!!!!!!!!!
Hugs,
Chris

4 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

SOOOO cool! I love it so much! You are all so awesome for doing this thank you!!

It'sMe said...

Lovely card♥

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Emily Shroom said...

It's a gorgeous colour combination, a bright and fun card, just awesome!

Blog Archive