Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Inspired by the paper!

Both of these cards were inspired by the paper. They were in my scrap bin, and when I was digging through for pieces for Donelda & her SCRAP CRAP CHALLENGE, I found them! The card base is Real Red (4 1/4 " square) & the DP is unknown. I added some leaf eyelets to add some fun! Tilda is popped up on the DP & I coloured her with my SU markers.
This card is made with an image I received from a Secret Christmas Angel. It is a Hanglar & Stanglar image (stamps from Norway - very hard to get!!) I coloured her with my koh-i-noor pencils and gamsol. She is also popped out on the brown paper. The card base is Brilliant Blue and is 4 1/4" square. The DP is unknown! I added the button, linen thread and a seed packet charm. I wish you could see the charm better!!! I got them in a little pack from Michael's! And rather than HOARDING them, I decided I would open the pack and use them! They are so cute!!!

4 comments:

AmethystCat said...

super cute! The fall one really caught my eye but they're both adorable!

Deb said...

fabulous cards, love your autumn leaves and this gardening Hanglar is so special, love her!

Donelda said...

scrap is so useful :-) Love these!

Anonymous said...

Perfect - those papers work so well. Love the leaves you have put there.

:) Marcia

Blog Archive