Saturday, May 2, 2009

Have you seen Dustin Pike's images???

OMG, sooooo awesome!!!! I just discovered him and he has SO many cute images - lots of boy-type ones - dragons, bears, dinosaurs,etc. You REALLY have to check him out. His blog is here (he has free images on Wed.) and he has an Etsy store too. Please do check him out!!!

I am really pleased with how this card turned out! I was just winging it, no layout in mind, and this is what happened! I like it!!! I tried the technique from My Favourite Things to work "out of the box", so I have the end of the sword sticking out of the image box. The sentiment is from the Doodle Factory fairy tale set. I added crystal effects on the sword and shield - I'm sorry you can't really see the dimension. Tim stole my lamp that I use to take photos so he could rebuild his RC truck! MEN!!!! LOL

This is BooBoo dragon - hilarious eh? I really wanted him to be the focal point so I kept the layout really simple. I popped him out too. I think he is adorable even with all the boo boos!!!!

Hope you are having a great Saturday! I am off to a family BBQ - my nephew is turning 15...OMG I feel old!!!!!! I will post his card I made tomorrow!

11 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Now they are some cute images. I am always on the hunt for boy images, thanks for the tip. Have a great day tomorrow.

:) Marcia P

Deb said...

So cute, they are fantastic images! Enjoy your family BBQ!
Have a great weekend! Debx

Anita said...

Cute cards! I love Dustin Pike images.

Janet said...

such cute cards!!
hugs

Jane said...

He has some really cute dragon images. I hear he actually released some rubber stamps today somewhere too. It was on Splitcoast. Love how you kept it simple to focus on the image.

Jane

Donelda said...

These are cute images, especially boo boo. I am always on the look out for good masculine/boy images. Off to peek some more!!

AmethystCat said...

hysterical images and you've made them even cuter!!! Have a great Sunday!

Jacque said...

What cute images!!!! And wonderful cards...especially the "winging it" card...you "wing" well, girlie...Hugs...Jacque

Jessica G. said...

I love these dragon images and what cute cards you created with them! DRS Designs just released a line of his jungle animal stamps, also very cute!

Christina C. said...

Cute cards, Chris. That BooBoo dragon is too cute. . . oh my goodness, love it!! Hugs, Christina C.

jjcreations said...

Oh goodness these are cute. I love the poor little dragon!!!

Blog Archive