Friday, August 7, 2009

FABULOUS FRIDAY FREEBIE DAY #2!!!!!





Alrighty!! This is soooooooooo fun!!!! Thanks to all who participated in last week's Freebie day!!! The winner of the Row, Changito, Row stamp courtesy of Simon Says Stamp, is ............................. jillyscreations

jillyscreations said...
done all of the requirements :) I love summer storms. I love standing in the warm rain coling off from the humidity that lead to it. Nothing better


Congratulations!! Please email me your snail mail address so I can get it to Heidi so she can ship off your stamp to you!!!!! THANKS!!!!

So, for today's FABULOUS FRIDAY FREEBIE, I am going to give away a Magnolia stamp (ooohhh ahhhhhhhh - I can hear you all now!!! tee hee)




You can win TILDA IN SPRING RAIN from the Chasing Butterflies collection 2009!!!! Isn't she cute?? This prize is donated by Simon Says Stamp - so head on over there and see what other GREAT things they have!!!

All you have to do to win this stamp is to make sure you are a follower of the Simon Says Stamp blog and participate in this weeks Simon Says Stamp Challenge. (which is Buttons & Bows) If you could pass on the word about my Fabulous Friday Freebies that would be awesome too!! THAT is it!! Easy huh???

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!!!! I am off to my in-laws cabin for a couple days of relaxation, away from phones, computers, drama, etc. I need to clear my head.....been a long week!!!! We are taking the 2nd & 3rd season of Soprano's .......so hope to get through a few episodes!!!!
Chris
Chris

10 comments:

KarenB said...

Hi Catt,

I've done my Buttons and Ribbons challenge and it's on my blog HERE.

I've also linked you up on my blog candy sidebar :)

I haven't got any Magnolia's stamps, keeping my fingers crossed that this one might be my first. Thanks for the chance!!

gila said...

hallo,
danke für diese chance, bei der simon says challenge hab ich schon mitgebastelt
http://gilashandarbeitenundbasteleien.blogspot.com/2009/08/eac-51ssc-und-isb5.html

lg gila

Anonymous said...

Hi Catt. Thoughti would have anoher try you never know he he.
my buttons and Ribbons card is Here .

Christine said...

Hi Catt have just uploaded my buttons & ribbon challenge cardHERE

hugs Christine xx

Nunt said...

I just finished my card for the Simon Says. I must say, you girls rock - almost daily there's candy somewhere to be had courtesy of Heidi!

Makes me think how on earth does she keep in business -she's giving it all away :D

xx,
nunt

cabio's craft corner said...

Awww..it's a cute card. The little charm to send for sunshine is an awesome addition for the raining Tilda image!
Hugs,
Cabio

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Fabulous card dear Cat. Love the image and it is so beautifully coloured.
Have a great weekend Love Claudia

Julia said...

Very cute card!

Lynne in NI said...

I love your card - thanks for the chance of winning!
Here's mine
Lynne
:D

Anonymous said...

Just sent you another email with my snailmail in it, hope you get it ok
Jilly

Blog Archive