Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Simon Says Stamp ... in one word...AWESOME!!!

I cannot begin to tell you enough about Simon Says Stamp - the store and the girls behind the scenes! They are truly an amazing bunch of people who put the customers first no matter what.

I first got my EBay account about 5 or 6 years ago, and the VERY first craft store I found & bought from was Simon Says Stamp. Their customer service was great, and for a newbie online shopper I was a bit nervous! I had bantered back and forth with "Simon" for a few months, then finally asked, "Your name really isn't Simon is it?" Heidi laughed and said no, and since then, her & I have become great friends. She is the sweetest gal, so kind, generous and very funny. Her dog & my dog have similar "bathroom" issues, and we often compare stories about them! If only Simon & Brick could meet!!! LOL Heidi also gave me "pointers" on how to sell things on Ebay.....how kind!!!! I was so happy!!!!

A couple of years ago, I saw an absolutely adorable Penny Black image in a swap I was in - had NO idea what it was called. I described it to Heidi, and sure enough, she had it. Not too long after that, I was looking for another Penny Black stamp, and she FOUND it for me & brought it in! Several times when my "some-timers" kicks in, and I can't find something in the store, she will guide me to the right place. Guess that is what happens when there are a zillion fabulous things to look at! And my ADHD mind often wanders from craft item to project to embellishment to paper, etc. etc. You get my drift!!! Recently, I needed some Copic refills...and guess what Miss Heidi did? She ordered me the ones I needed from her distributor & put them in the store! Now...honestly, can the service get any better than that?? Next she'll be bringing me my craft items to my door (not a bad idea Heidi!?!?! LOL)

Seriously, the selection at Simon Says is immense, I can spend HOURS browsing the pages! And I do, then I shop!! LOL They have everything and anything you could ever need or want & if they don't have it, which is rare, they WILL order it!!! I even bought a really cute pink & green elephant purse by Vera Bradley - LOVE IT!!!!!

I cannot thank Heidi enough for working so hard (although I think she works TOO hard!) and for being my friend!!! You are the BOMB girl!!! The girls in the warehouse & office are hard workers too.....they are quick to get orders out & deal with issues!!! Love it!!!

It is an honour to say I am on the Simon Says Design Team and the Simon Says Challenge Blog Design Team but it is more of an honour to say I am a FAITHFUL Simon Says customer!!! Always will be!!! (And Heidi is my IDOL cuz she has met Tim Holtz!!! LOL)

Oh, and you can win a box of goodies from CHA with a value of $100 by checking out the Simon Says Stamp blog, so head on over there and check it out!!!!

4 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

what a fabulous tribute to a friend!

and thanks for the insight!

hugs,

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Oh Chris, THank you so much for the kind words! We are honored that you work with us too! Keep up the great work!

I think your grunge needs some glimmer mist so we sent you some to try!
Luv,
Heidi

June said...

How lovely. its nice to hear such warm praise
hugs June x

Sem said...

What a lovely post, Chris! I know you're appreciated just as much! hugs, Sem x

Blog Archive