Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Simon Says.....BOO!!! Make a Halloween card/project

This weeks challenge is to make a Halloween card or project. I have been BLURFING a lot lately and Halloween projects and cards are ALL over the place!!!! I decided to alter these little Gable Boxes that I got from Taylored Expressions with my cute little House Mouse Halloween Clear set (available at Simon Says Stamp). I filled them with Jelly Beans for my niece's and nephews. There are 3 boxes - I am showing you both sides - front and back.






I really hope to see you all join in on the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog this week! You can win a $25 shopping spree at Simon Says Stamp so you can buy this cute little set for yourself!!! We use random.org so EVERYONE has a fair shot at winning!!!!

This weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving and I get FIVE DAYS OFF WORK!!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm gonna craft till the turkeys come home!!! LMAO Can't wait!!!!!!


ALSO.......over at Paper Craft Planet in the Simon Says Stamp group, we are having a contest until Oct.21 Go check it out HERE for all the details!!! You can win 1 Simon Says Stamp exclusive stamp sets and a Guest Designer spot on our challenge blog!!!! How fabby is that?? So, the challenge is to make ANYTHING BUT A CARD - make it a Christmas gift for someone close to you!!! PLEASE JOIN US!!!!!!! It is a fun group over there, go check it out!!!!

Thanks for hanging out with me - off I go to eat more Jelly Beans!!! LOL
Chris

8 comments:

Timcso said...

Very cute boxes Chris!! Like the pictures and form of the boxes!:)

Hugs, Tímea

Holly Young said...

super cute! You will be the favorite aunt after giving these goodies!

Lorraine A said...

Oh Chris these are just fantastic ! :-) I LOVE these House Mice ( as ya know !! ) ,, am sure your nieces and nephews will love these ,,, :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Jacque said...

Geeeeeeeeesh, Chris...these are just darling!!!!!!!!!! They are going to love them...oh my...toooooo cute!!! Hugs..Jacque

debby4000 said...

Oh these boxes are adorable, such cute images.
luv
Debby

Debbie said...

Adorable Trick or Treat Boxes..Think I'll come trick or treating at your house if this is the treat...

Unknown said...

great project! so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://icoloqyfy.s-enterprize.com/kyxebic.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Blog Archive