Sunday, October 4, 2009

Time for some "BRICK" action

For those of you who don't know, Brick is my dog! He is a bit of a wild man, as you will see in these pictures! He was a rescue we got about 6 years ago and he has kept us on our toes since then. He has some "issues" that has caused many a grey hairs, but thankfully he is DANG CUTE cuz that has saved his hide more than a few times!!! LOL Who needs kids when your dog is as needy, if not more?!!??! LOL



I wanted to take a little crafting break and share with you some pictures of our swimming trip last weekend. Brick LOVES to swim, as you can see by the intensity in his face waiting for me to throw the stick. It was COLD this day but he didn't care one bit!!!





Here are a few "LAUNCH" pictures - the lake was deep so there was no "wading" in for him, it was JUMP full bore to get that stick (we had a ball first but he put a hole in it and it sank!) He must have jumped at least 6 feet out!!!










This one cracks me up....he looks like Superman!

Belly flop!!


I'm flying!!!


Our big swimmer!!








Here is a short video we took too. (hopefuly it works!!!)




5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

PMSL Oh these are fabulous photo's and video ;-) my jessie would never do that ,, she hates water, even when it's lovely and warm ! lol :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Holly Young said...

I really enjoyed the pictures and the video Chris. It's great to see owners letting their dogs be what they love to be!

Lynne in NI said...

Ha Ha ... loved the pics of Super Dog! (Mine nearly has a heart attack if a wave touches her feet on the beach - she needs to take a few lessons from yours!!)

Diane (djuseless) said...

What great shots of your dog doing what he loves! Hug him for me!

Also, welcome to the Corrosive Challenge DT!!!!

PBrown9624 said...

I have a crazy dog with "issues" too! Maybe they are related. LOL. I always tell mine he's lucky he's so cute! Thanks for sharing. Love to see other people's pets!

Blog Archive