Sunday, June 19, 2011

The corrosive challenge blog - ribbons & bows


Hello everyone!! Happy Sunday!!!!
This weeks challenge at The Corrosive Challenge blog is
RIBBONS & BOWS

Here is my card:


I have used an image called JOSZETTE from Stamp Insanity - one of our sponsors this month! I have coloured her with Copics and At You Spica pens. The CS is Real Red & Basic Black (SU). The ribbon, flowers and brads are from my stash.

Head to the challenge blog to check out the DT samples for the week!!!

We have TWO new sponsors this month, PAPER PRETTIES and STAMP INSANITY...... and new prizes, so head over there to check it out!!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will join us this week at The Corrosive Challenge blog!!!

Chris

6 comments:

Annette said...

Wow, I love all that red and black. I use pastels far too much as I really like these bold colour combos when I see them on other people's cards. Love it Chris. Annette xx

Linda Palmer said...

Chris, love this cutie in all red and black. Beautiful coloring and great card.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful love the two colours they go really well together fabulous image too!.:) Sandra H

Imke said...

Chris, your card is beautiful. I like the red and black color combi. It fits perfect for this image.

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card Chris.
luv
Debby

Regan said...

Hi, Chris! What a fab card! Love the red & black, of course, and your flower and polka-dotted ribbon are wonderful embellishments! :)
XX
Regan

Blog Archive