Monday, June 20, 2011

The Stamp Fairy - Guest DT card & SOME NEWS!!!!!

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN, this is my 3rd post for today! THANKS!!






Hello everyone! This is my third card as Guest DT for The Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog, and their challenge this week is a SKETCH.

For the month of June, I will have 3 posts for Mondays, so please be sure to scroll down to see them ALL!!!! THANKS so much!!!!


I have used Pig Cowboys 1 . I just think these are all SO adorable......I had to have them ALL!!!! I'm telling ya, I'm ADDICTED!!! LOL



The paper I have used is Crushed Curry & Real Red (SU) and the DP is GRADE SCHOOL (DCWV). He is coloured with Copics and the buttons are from my stash.


I hope you will head to the blog and see the incredible samples the DT have created and check out The Stamp Fairy images! So many cute ones being released every week!!!!
Check back next week for another great challenge.

OH - and now for my NEWS!!!!! I can't believe I've kept this inside for 3 weeks....I thought I might BURST!!! LOL Gerda & Jackie from The Stamp Fairy have asked me to stay on the DT for this term!! I didn't even have to think twice, I am so stinkin' excited - I nearly cried!!!! LOL
Soooooooooooooo, keep watch for all my new Stamp Fairy creations!!!!

AND, there is an incredible new release from Gerda today - called Tommy Sports. You can find it HERE..... Aren't they awesome? He is too cute!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a GREAT week!!
Chris

7 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I just love this little piggy! Congrats on joining the team full time!

Deanne :)

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the pig - so sweet. Well done on joining the DT full time.
Nikki x

Jackie Randolph said...

Yipeeeee, so excited to have you on the team. Your little piggy is just too stinkin adorable! Love your color combo with your fab papers.

Annette said...

Love your piggy card Chris, and so happy you're joining us full time. It's going to be great having you on the team permanently. Annette xx

Sandra H said...

So adorable....:) Sandra H

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chris :-) the image is very cute and the papers and buttons are fab :-)

Congratulations on your DT post ,,, very well deserved :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Emma H said...

Too cute, love this little pig!

Blog Archive