Monday, June 20, 2011

Incy wincy Designs Challenge - Sketch time!


**Please scroll down...this is my 2nd post for today!!! THANKS!!!**

This week Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog has another great challenge for you - a SKETCH done by our very own ANNETTE! Thank you Annette for a GREAT sketch!!!

Here is my project using an image from our sponsor this week SASSY STUDIOS:



I have used Basic Black CS from SU and the DP is from my stash. I KNOW it is SU but not sure which pack!!! The brads are from my stash and the flowers are from my SU flower punch. Go check out all the other DT's creations from Sassy Studios this week!!!


Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week!
Chris

2 comments:

Annette said...

Wow, love what you've done with my sketch, you've made it look wonderful. Love the colour scheme. I really must try this black and red combo as it looks fab, especially on a sassy image!!! Annette xx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous Chic great colouring too!.:) Sandra H

Blog Archive