Wednesday, March 6, 2013

ABC Christmas Challenge - E for Eyes Down.....

This week at  ABC Christmas Challenge  our letter is E........for EYES DOWN at the Bingo Board!!!  Choose 3 items in a row, either across, down or diagonal



I used Patches Christmas-2,  #5 from The Stamp Fairy and fussy cut him out after I coloured him.  The tree die cut is from my stash - I think I bought these from Etsy a couple years ago!  The sentiment is also from The Stamp Fairy. I just added some stickles to the tree for ornaments. 
I used the bottom row:  Ribbon, Animal, Die cuts (the tree) for my card. 



AND I made a poinsettia tree ornament using our 2nd sponsor:  Shape EZ -  Poinsettia template
For this one I used the top row:  Not a square, flower, and glitter



I printed out the template, sponged it with red ink, sponged the edges with brown, then put it together.  The center of the poinsettia is yellow stickle dots, and then I added crystal stickles around each petal. I think next time I will make this with little yellow pearls in the center - its hard to see the stickles against the red! 


Thanks so much for popping by!!! Remember with this challenge, you have TWO WEEKS to enter! So why not get a head start on your Christmas cards for next year???  I'm excited to have a good stash of them done for next year.....less stress!!!! Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Chris

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Chris this is so pretty another great challenge and that Poinsettia is stunning xx

Annette said...

Fab card honey, but I really LOVE that poinsettia. Love how you curled the petals.
xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card and decoration Chris :-)I love the card ,,, but the poinsettia !! WOW !! I am definitely going to make some of these ,,, STUNNING ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Myrna said...

Chris
Great card and the poinsettia is beautiful.
Myrna

Dorte said...

Wonderful creations, Chris, the poinsettia looks fab.
hugs Dorte

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card Chris.
luv
Debby

Blog Archive