Saturday, March 9, 2013

It looks like it is becoming PASTEL season!!!!

I am entering this card into the Pike's Playground challenge which is PASTELS.  I think the pale blue and yellow qualify it for pastels (I hope!!!!)  I made this card for my brother in law who loves to fish! Didn't think pastels worked for guy cards but I think this one does!!! What do you think??

I am also entering this into 2 Sisters Challenge which is also Pastels this week. All Sorts challenge and One Stop Craft Challenge themes are Springtime, so I think this fits in there quite nicely too!!!
Wish me luck!
Hugs,
Chris

9 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card Chris...love the image and the papers are very very pretty...good luck!
XXX Margreet

Sandra H said...

Morning Chris, Pastel season lets hope so!! your card is gorgeous lovely image too and great papers enjoy your day xx

Gramma said...

You sure did make pastels for a guy and I love it! Thanks for playing at "Pike's Playground" for the pastel challenge. We hope you come back soon and join us in more of our fun challenges.
Hugz,
Gramma

Dewi Lestari said...

It's gorgeous.. I love the cloud and scene. Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Spring
Hugs
Dewi

Anonymous said...

Super cute card, thanks for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Ginny said...

Fab card. Thanks for joining us at Pike's Playground, hope to see you again next challenge :)

Jo Channon said...

Thankyou for joining us at Allsorts this week - a great image my brother is a keen fisherman and would love this. Jo x

CraftyGirl said...

Love the pastel background. Thank you for playing along this week at “Pike’s Playground”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Doodle Dragon Studio DT

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Great job with the pastel challenge. The square/rectangle look so cool against the circle background dp! Beautiful work on the sky too!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pike's Playground.
Hugs,
Charlotte

Blog Archive