Sunday, March 3, 2013

Christmas tag entry

Good morning everyone! I was blog hopping last night and found the challenge at Top Tip Tuesday, so I decided to make a tag to add to my Christmas stash. I have a TON of these manilla tags and thought I should use them!!!  This image is a digi but I have NO idea which company makes her - if you know, please let me know so I can give proper credit!!!  THANKS! I think she is gorgeous!!!

My TIP for this challenge is to make your ribbon match your project, use Ranger Distress markers to colour the crinkle seam binding.  Spritz with water, crumple up and hold with tweezers, then use your heat gun to dry it.  Be careful you don't hold it in one place too long or you will burn it!!!

I am also entering this into Crazy Hazelnut's Christmas challenge - which is RIBBONS and Totally Gorjuss which is PINK!

Going to try to clean the house today & put away laundry (my LEAST favourite job in the world!) - since it is cold and yucky outside!!!! Enjoy what's left of the weekend!!!
Hugs,
Chris

7 comments:

Annette said...

Pretty pretty pretty!
xx

Annette said...

Forgot to ask, but talking of you putting away your laundry, how's your underwear drawer!!! It might sound a bit personal, but last time you showed us some pics it was looking rather neat and tidy and you were promising that it would last.... well? LOL xx

Sandra H said...

Great Tag Chris and your image is so lovely x

Hazel said...

Such a sweet tag - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 114 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. X

Patti J said...

Beautiful tag! And it looks so pretty against your blog background! Thanks for sharing :)

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet tag and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Super cute Tag Chris! oh Annette! tehehehehheee! Great Top Tip and thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Blog Archive