Top Tip Tuesday, so I decided to make a tag to add to my Christmas stash. I have a TON of these manilla tags and thought I should use them!!! This image is a digi but I have NO idea which company makes her - if you know, please let me know so I can give proper credit!!! THANKS! I think she is gorgeous!!!
My TIP for this challenge is to make your ribbon match your project, use Ranger Distress markers to colour the crinkle seam binding. Spritz with water, crumple up and hold with tweezers, then use your heat gun to dry it. Be careful you don't hold it in one place too long or you will burn it!!!
I am also entering this into Crazy Hazelnut's Christmas challenge - which is RIBBONS and Totally Gorjuss which is PINK!
Going to try to clean the house today & put away laundry (my LEAST favourite job in the world!) - since it is cold and yucky outside!!!! Enjoy what's left of the weekend!!!
- ► 2017 (25)
- ► 2016 (49)
- ► 2015 (141)
- ► 2014 (226)
03/03 - 03/10
- It looks like it is becoming PASTEL season!!!!
- 2 Cute Ink project with iFrogger image! FREEBIE ...
- Feathers......take em or leave em??
- ABC Christmas Challenge - E for Eyes Down.....
- 2 Cute Ink TUESDAY TUTORIAL! My turn to share!!!!
- Love to Create challenge - PICK 2!
- Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - SKETCH
- Christmas tag entry
- ▼ 03/03 - 03/10 (8)
- ► 2012 (218)
- ► 2011 (333)
- ► 2010 (435)
- ► 2009 (311)
- ► 2008 (219)