Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tilda Tilda Tilda!!!

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY 500th POST BLOG CANDY!


CHECK OUT THE POST HERE!




I am so in love with my Magnolia stamps - they are just the cutest things and so much fun to colour!!!!! I used my copics to colour this one, and used up the last of that Funky Flowers paper from My Mind's Eye. I wanted to tie in the colours of the flowers on the DP so I used Tangerine Tango, Ruby Red and Regal Rose.


Thanks for stopping by & thanks for the comments!!!

Also, PLEASE join us in our QUEST to reach 200 participants in the Simon Says Challenge blog....we know we can do it....so get STITCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME!!! Join us!! It's LOTS of fun!!!!!!


Chris

4 comments:

pinky said...

Love your card Chris, Magnolias are just so hard to beat!
Pinky

Jacque said...

AND, you are a magnificent Tilda Artist!!!! She is just beautiful and those papers are PERFECT!!!Your coloring of her is STUNNING, Chris....Wonderful card....just love it!!! Hugs...Jacque

Diane said...

I totally agree with you,Magnolias are oh so cute and so much fun to color.
Your card is beautiful as always!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Chris! Love Tilda!! xx

Blog Archive