Saturday, February 23, 2008

Anniversary Tilda



I made this card for my Secret Sister on SCS for her upcoming anniversary. I used Pretty in Pink as my base, Basic Grey Two Scoops DP on the bottom; regal rose ribbon, and the alphabet brads are from Dollarama! I coloured her using SU markers and put stickles on her wings (are you surprised??? LOL Seems appropriate that the wings sparkle - I think!!) and on her shoes (who wanted sparkly shoes when they were little?? I DID!!!) The sentiment is from Stamping Bella.
Another simple layout but I wanted the focus to be on the word LOVE !!

I did just finish up a new Tilda card using another image I received of Cuddly Tilda (I MUST HAVE HER SOON!!!!!) She is the cutest one by FAR, and obviously so hard to get because she is SO cute!!! I have to go dye my hair (I'm gonna wash that grey right out of my hair........) LOL then we are off to our nephew's 3rd birthday party. We bought him some books and a Hot Wheels Monster Truck!!!! I forgot to take a picture of his card, and it's already sealed...oops!!! I will post my new card tonight when I get home. So, check back...it's a good one!!! ;-)

Question for those of you who have SU markers......do you find that the tips get all fuzzy and hard to get a good clean line when colouring after awhile? I have a few that are like that...I'm wondering if I'm pressing too hard or if the markers are just crap?!?!?! Anyone else run into this problem??

6 comments:

Ying Pang, said...

what a beautiful card, well done Chris. I love all your Tilda cards, I think you are addicted on it:-))

Donelda said...

Wow Chris this is beautiful. I love that background paper and the colors you have used are wonderful! Your Tilda's are great!

Donelda SBS4

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, I just bought a pack of this BG paper, love it! I loved my sparkly sandals when I was small! Love all the sparkly bits on Tilda!

In My World said...

Your Tilda card is so adorable.

Jacqueline said...

Love the touch of bling and the way you've done the word love

Anonymous said...

This is a very cute little card!

Blog Archive