Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Phew!! Finally done!!!!

It is report card time for me, and it is a long & tiring process! Because our report cards are all computer generated, we HAVE to do them at school, so all the teachers are fighting over 2 computers!! UGH!!! But before we even get to the computers, we have to finish all the marking and assessment, go through the book (a BINDER) of comment codes, and pick the ones that pertain to EACH child for EACH subject. It is a time consuming process! Then you type all your marks, effort marks and comment codes into the computer, hoping that it doesn't crash or the secretary doesn't mysteriously lose them. Once that is done, we print them off, edit them and make our own corrections, then print them again. The principal then looks them all over, makes comments or corrections, then we have to go and edit them AGAIN!!!! Once that is done, IF we're lucky, we can print the good copy! But only if we can get them to print properly on the "legal" report card paper!! OYE!!!!! Anyways, I am all finished, just have to edit them then hand them into the principal. YIPPEEE!!!!


And now, for a card I made while procrastinating this weekend!!! (I'm really good at that!!) It is a total CASE from Kimmie, except I used a different stamp! I actually used another Tilda image that was sent to me. I used Real Red paper, Ginger Blossom DP, River Rock is the base, and Groovy Guava paper. The flowers are made using the One of a Kind stamp set and the Boho Flower punch. The ribbong is Groovy Guava too. I water coloured CUDDLY TILDA this time, using my aqua painters and SU ink. This Tilda is my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE..... I don't own this stamp but I want her soooo bad!!!! I know, I'm pathetic that I CASED this card to the T....but I just loved it so much, I wanted to try my hand at it!! So, thanks Kimmie for the inspiration!!! I hope you all like it!

9 comments:

Deb said...

this is so pretty Chris, I absolutely love it. So that is the tilda you meant, she is so cute, hope you manage to find her soon!

Kelly L said...

Awww, this is SO cute. I think this is my favorite one yet. You didn't exactly COPY Kimmie's as I see she used a different Tilda *wink* Great job either way!

You definitely had a busy week. I hope everything goes smoothly with the final step with the principal and printing. :) Kel

Unknown said...

AWWW TO CUTE CHRIS!

Lesly said...

This card is precious! Thank you for sharing.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Pretty Chris, looks great.

Donelda said...

Adorable!! I love it! The colors are fantastic!!

I am glad to hear that your report cards are finished! I know it is a lot of work -- especially the way it is done at your school!!

Nikki said...

gorgeous card! Thanks for visiting my blog xx

Marjorie said...

Too too cute!!! She is just adorable!! I LOVE the colors and all the flowers!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Awwww!! Thanks! I'm so flattered!! You should have let me know, I would have checked it out sooner!! Great job!

Blog Archive