Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cleaned out my room today - STAMPS FOR SALE!!!

Hey everyone! I have a few stamp sets for sale, and thought I'd post here before I hit eBay!! Let me know if you are interested in any of them. The prices (Canadian dollars) do not include shipping - once you tell me what you want, I can figure out how much shipping will be to your location. These sets are ones I THOUGHT I needed but haven't used them, and have to make room for more!!! LOL!!! I take PayPal. THANKS!!!

- Stampin Up! Best Friends lower case alphabet - $30 (new, unmounted, current)
- Stampin Up! All in a Row - $25 (new, unmounted, current)
- Stampin Up! Polka Dots and Petals - $20 (new, unmounted, current)
- Stampin Up! Statement of the heart - $5 (new, unmounted, current)
- Stampin Up! Funky Flowers - $20 (mounted, like new, retired)
- House Mouse - Pocket Fuzz (mice in the pockets of a pair of jeans hanging on a clothesline; 5 1/2 " x 4 1/4 ") - $10 (used once)
- Loopy Letters Alphabet (Image Tree) - $5 (used once)
- Son Light Impressions - Easter Egg & Chick - $5 (used)

2 comments:

Kelly L said...

I am so tempted by the Fuzzy Mice, but I will let somebody else have it. Stamp me off a few before you sell it *wink* :) Kel

Donelda said...

Are you kidding me.... you cleaned out all the things in your craft room and that's all you have for sale?:-) Who am I kidding...I refuse to sell anything I own HEHEHE Although I'm temped by the All in a Row and HM stamp, I am on a serious budget!! Drat!! :-) Good luck with your sales

Blog Archive