Monday, April 21, 2008

A couple'a Bellas

This card was made for the homepage photo contest on my SBS4 yahoo group site. The theme was "friendship" as we are a pretty close group, doing lots of fun swaps and such. The base is real red, the DP is Summer Picnic (SU) and the stamp is called Sweetybellas. The font is from a PTI set (I think!). I got these great buttons from the dollar store!
This card was made for a co-workers daughter - who is a bookworm. She wanted a bookmark with her birthday on it, so I made a simple pocket and tucked the bookmark into it. It was a very simple layout but it served its purpose! The Bella is Bookwormabella and the sentiment is from a Verve Visual set. The base is So Saffron (SU) and the DP is unknown - someone sent me a few sheets with a swap but it is nice paper - thick!! The bookmark is Blue Bayou (retired In Color colour from last year).

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Hi Chris!! Great cards here!! LOVE that cherry dp--really cute with the bellas :D
SBS4

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I'm totally slacking on my card...but I'll get it done before Friday. Love the bellas! and the cherries!

Sparkle

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Chris, these look great, love the bellas on the bench.

Blog Archive