Thursday, April 17, 2008

Swedish Tilda



This is Swedish Tilda - I love her piggies!!! The actual Tilda piece was an ATC for an ATC contest - blue and yellow, so I turned it into a card. The base is Night of Navy and the DP is from a huge stack I got from Costco eons ago. I layered the flowers from my Spring Flower punch (SU) in the corner and used a bright yellow prima sprite in the bottom corner. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink set "Text Boxed". The card measurements are 4 1/2 x 4 1/2. I coloured Tilda with pencil crayons and gamsol (OMS) and added stickles to her wings.

6 comments:

Ying Pang, said...

beautiful card!

Linda said...

As always a gorgous card. I love the colors and the stamps are just too cute.

Donelda said...

I really love her hair too! She looks great in yellow :-) That is the cutest little flower.

Marjorie said...

Too cute! I really like the blues and yellows and yes her piggies are just adorable!!! ^_~

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! Love the background...is that a patterned paper? I also love the embossed flower. Very nice.

Jane
SBS4

Unknown said...

LOVE THE COLOURS YOU USED CHRIS,TILDA'S LIL WINGS ARE ADORABLE.

Blog Archive