Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm back!!!!

Hey everyone!!! I got back late last night and was tending to my 186 emails, mailbox full of goodies and a needy husband and cat! We had a fun week, but it's nice to be home! I will post pics of my trip later, when I have some time to download them off my camera! Brick slept the ENTIRE 2 hour drive home, he was EXHAUSTED! If you remember a previous post, I was complaining about how bad he is in the car - pacing, panting, whining, drooling, etc. BUT, after he's had 3 days of playing continually with the kids and running with the Quads, he was a tad bit tired!!

I just wanted to pop in and wish my American friends a "belated" HAPPY 4th of JULY!!! I wanted to post last night, but I was sooo very tired too!! I hope you all celebrated in style and are recovering nicely from a few too many drinks!! ;-)

I am off to do laundry, pack again for my next trip (work this time...not fun! Well, maybe a bit of fun after work though!) and get groceries! I am leaving Sunday night for Edmonton to mark Provincial Achievement Exams and will be home Friday night. I will have access to internet - I believe our hotel has wireless so I'm taking my laptop! I'm hoping to hit some good scrapbooking/craft stores while I'm there! Not sure I will have anything to post but I'll pop in and say hello!

3 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Hey welcome back Chris, glad you got a chance to put your feet up, too funny about Brick, sounds like our George!

Deb said...

So glad you had a great trip, hope your next one is fabulous too! We had a fab holiday last week, so enjoyed the break, will catch up with you when you are back again!

AmethystCat said...

welcome back and bon voyage! Hope your work trip ends up having lots of fun moments! Love the cards you posted while gone. too cute!

Blog Archive