Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Magnolia notebooks

I spent a little time in my cave today making a few cards and these 2 notebooks with matching pens. I'm hoping to sell them at the Farmer's Market next Thurs. The other ones I had sold well, so I hope these ones will too!!!




Supplies for both:
Stamps: Magnolia (images that were given to me); Verve Visual sentiment
Paper: Cosmo Cricket - Honey Pie; various scraps from my bin
Ink: rose red; koh-i-noor pencils & gamsol;
Accessories & tools: crop-o-dile; real red ribbon; scrap piece of ribbon; stickles; prima fancies (burlap); brads;

7 comments:

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Cute. I especially like the red one.

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Love everything. I'm visiting you from scs. Glad to visit.

Heather
scrappinmominky.blogspot.com

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Chris these are gorgeous, I know they will be snapped up at the markets. Looks like you are back in the swing of things.

Tracy said...

Wow, you have been a busy girl! These notebooks are adorable! They will be snatched right up! I hope things are going better at the market for you! I sent you a big package earlier this week! I'll e-mail soon! I miss ya!

AmethystCat said...

adorable books! Good luck!

Kelly L said...

Oh, Chris, these are so sweet. If the mom's don't snatch them up, the little girls will beg for them. SOOOO cute! I have to get creative and make a few of these for little girl birthdays. Maybe you should put a piece of ribbon around them and a to/from tag to show what great gifts they would make for young girls. (just a thought) :D hope you don't mind me putting in my 2 cents ;) Kel

Donelda said...

these are adorable!! I love them both! Nice watermark too! You fancy girl :-)

Blog Archive