Monday, August 11, 2008

Little ol' me??? FEATURED stamper???

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!! Ok, I'm going to start calling Heidi at Simon Says Stamp my "ego booster"!! Seriously, the girl has featured me on the blog today - and made my ego so big I'm not sure I can get out of the craft room!!! HELP!!! LOL It is such a wicked feeling - I can't believe it!!!

She is such a great friend - even though we've never met!!! I was thinking about when her & I first started chatting - and it was probably about 2 years ago, I was a customer of her ebay store. I asked her in an email if she really was a "Simon".....lol.... nice eh?? Anyways, turns out she isn't a "Simon" - it makes me laugh when I think about it!!

Anyways, check out the blog - and listen carefully, you'll hear my ego expanding!!! LOL :)

Thanks Heidi - YOU make MY heart smile too!!!! ;-)

5 comments:

Blog said...

Loved your cards featured on Simon Says Stamp's blog. My favorite is the colorful OWL. Thank you for bring the stamps to life!
:) Sara D.

Kelly L said...

Congrats, Chris!!

have a fun vacation! Oh no, did I miss your birthday?! Uggh, gotta go check the calendar. :) Your forgetful sis.

P.S.-- We have another baby. Check out heavensgatealpacas.blogspot.com for some pics

Bunny B said...

Awww...those are cute cards! Congrats!! :)

Donelda said...

Wow Chris, I go away for a few short days and I come home and BAM - you are famous!! Way to go Chris -- Congrats!!!!! You definately deserve it you stampin diva!! :-)

Anonymous said...

How awesome! Way to go Chris!!

:) Marcia

Blog Archive