Monday, September 1, 2008

Some more Magnolia cards

I made this card just because! I stamped 4 pages of Magnolia images so I could just sit and colour them while watching TV with Tim. I coloured him with my koh-i-noor pencils and gamsol. The paper is Mellow Moss and Prestwick (DP). The little hello is from a TAC set (not sure which one!) and I used my oval punches and added a little blue button with linen thread through it. I popped Edwin out from the summer background (much easier than masking!!)


Another card just because. It is more simple but I wanted to have more "guy" cards around. I popped Edwin on the boat and popped out the bird. The little cloud is from Alota Rubberstamps - it works perfectly with Magnolias. The card base is Night of Navy. This is coloured with my koh-i-noor pencils and gamsol.

This is a birthday card for my nephew who is turning 10 in September. There are a few birthdays coming up in Sept. & Oct. so I thought I would get a head start on them. The base is Night of Navy and both of the DP is Prestwick (SU). Again, I used the clouds from Alota Rubberstamps & the sentiment is from a Gina K set. This is coloured with my koh-i-noor pencils and gamsol. I popped out Edwin from the boat, added a button and some linen thread and voila...done!!


This card is for one of my niece's whose birthday is in Sept. as well. I used really rust and brocade blue cardstock. The ribbon is from my stash and the rhinestone brad is from SU. I popped her out on the summer background. She is also coloured with my koh-i-noor pencils and gamsol.

These are all stamped on Watercolour paper - it works the best with koh-i-noor pencils and gamsol!!

3 comments:

Deb said...

beautiful cards, I especially like the ones with tartan, what great paper, love the scenes you create!

Anonymous said...

Great cards, I too like how you have made them into scenes.

I'm guilty of stamping and colouring while watching TV too ... best way to relax!

:) Marcia

Kelly L said...

I love these, too. I don't think you have ADD, we just get distracted with the things we LOVE to do. *wink* Tell DH to be gentle on ya, you will be there in a minute . . . or 10. LOL ;) Kel

Blog Archive