Thursday, September 25, 2008

WOW - 9957 visitors!!!

I would have never thought that in less than a year, I would have 10,000 people visit my little blog!! I am thoroughly impressed and appreciative to all of you who have visited and left comments! You have no idea how wonderful that makes a girl feel!!! THANK YOU!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......I still have my blog candy envelope ready to give away after my counter hits 10,000...should be ANY day now!!!! Make sure you get your name on THIS POST (click link) to enter your name. Comments on this post or any others will not count - that would take me WAY too long to generate a winner!!! So get on over there, check it out, leave a comment, post about my blog candy on your blog to pass the word!!! People without blogs can still enter, just leave your name and email address so I can get ahold of you if you are the winner!!!! I will post the winner as soon as we get over that HUMP!!!! Thanks again everyone, for reading, looking and leaving comments!!! Love you all!!! ;-)

No comments:

Blog Archive