Saturday, February 28, 2009

Some more cards - I've been busy

Well, when you are laid up at home for 5 days sick, and when it hurt to lay down, you had to sit up - and colour! I coloured a LOT of images last week, now I just have to find the time to make them into something! I love to colour though, so it helped pass the time. Here are a few of the cards I made with some of the images I coloured:

I received this Hanglar & Stanglar image from Annie - she sent me a bunch - I love these little guys! I WISH they were available to other countries besides Sweden & Norway!! BAHHH!!!! The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp set called Sending Sunshine - it is a really versatile sentiment set & I love the fonts! Go check it out!!!

Another Hanglar & Stanglar image I've had for awhile (can't remember who sent it to me!) The sentiment is from the same Simon Says Stamp set from above. The little heart button is from Michael's - so cute!!! This card is headed to NY to a VERY good friend of mine!!

And a Magnolia - this is Tilda in the Sea. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp set called With Deepest Sympathy - it has some nice sentiments for anytime too!

6 comments:

AmethystCat said...

so sorry to hear you've not been feeling well. Glad you could do something you enjoy while you sat and healed. Take care of yourself and get better soon! love the cards!

Unknown said...

Three gorgeouscards Chrissie! Can't choose between 'em, they are all fabulous. I'm so sorry you've in pain. Please get better soon.
Sending big((HUGS)).
Viv xx

Jacque said...

Glad you are feeling better and are on the mend!! Great cards, Chris...they are just so cute!!

Deb said...

fabulous cards, sorry to hear you have been unwell, at least you got to do some colouring! take care, Debx

Holly Young said...

Wow chris you have been busy! These are all so cute! I love the way you stamped the sentiment on the little tab!

Jessica G. said...

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather, but you've definitely used your time creativly! Great color combos and coloring -- fun cards!

Blog Archive