Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Simon Says.......use pink & brown!

Over at the Simon Says Challenge blog, this weeks challenge is to use PINK & BROWN! I don't know one person who doesn't like that colour combo!!!! I really hope you will join us for this challenge, and ink up your NEW stamps!!!!! I couldn't wait to ink them up, they are sooo cute!!!!

Here is my card for this week:

This card is another Stair-Step fold - I just love how 3 dimensional these cards are and SO fun to make!!! This type of fold just SCREAMED for a scene card. So, I used 3 Simon Says Stamp sets: Mushrooms grow together, Deer with forest family, and Simply the Best sentiments. The card base is Regal Rose, and the DP is from Basic Grey. I paper pieced the large mushroom and coloured everything else with Copics. The porcupines and the skunk are popped up & I added googly eyes to the skunk and the squirrel!

thanks for stopping by - I hope to see your entries when I'm off checking blogs.....so get inyour craft room and start creating!!!!! If you need some more inspiration, head on over to the CHALLENGE BLOG to see what the other Design Team members have created for your viewing pleasure!!!!

Don't forget to enter your card to win a $25 shopping spree at Simon Says Stamp!!! GOOD LUCK and have fun!!!!!

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh, you're absolutely right...these are sooo *stinkin'* cute!! (especially the skunk, haha!) No really, super cute and I ♥ that you made a ??? stair step card, if that's the name of it, LOL--GREAT JOB!!

Jaspere said...

Oh I just love the scene you created. Great job.

Lorraine A said...

I love this card Chris :-) Gorgeous images and the papers look fabulous ! Love the stair step idea :-)

Lorraine x x x

Jacque said...

Chris, you are a master of those stairstep cards...my goodness...this is just precious...and all of those images are toooooooo sweet...Love it...Hugs..Jacque

Timcso said...

Very cute card Chris!:)i love it the stair step idea!!:)

Tímea

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Wow, a fantastic style. So lovely and wonderful

Simone said...

So cute! And this stair step card is fabulous!!!
Simone

Blog Archive