Saturday, July 4, 2009

Custom made Guest book

Every Thursday night, I head out to Crossfield, a small town north of Calgary. It is where I grew up & my parents still live there. In the Spring and Summer, they have a Farmer's Market, and for the last 2 years I have had a table there, trying to sell my cards & gift items. A lady kept coming by looking at my notebooks, talking about a Guest book for friends of hers. So last week, I offered to make one for her so she could take it with her when she goes to visit them. Here is what I came up with:



I hope she likes it!!!

Paper: Outlaw DP; Soft Suede CS
Ink: Copics; Soft Suede
Stamps: Cottage from Alota Rubber Stamps
Accessories: buttons; RSVP pen; crystal effects

THANKS for popping by! Have a GREAT 4th of July to all my American friends!!!!!
Chris

5 comments:

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is really cool! So many great details on the stamp image!

Stef H said...

this is stunning and she's gonna love it!

hugs,

Mephisto said...

Wow, what a great Idea and looks so wonderful!

Hugs
Domi

Jacque said...

Chris!!! What a special little project...just love it...great job coloring...Hugs..Jacque

Cami said...

Oh this is really cute and the coloring is great! She will love this! Cami

Blog Archive