Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Inky Impressions Challenge - MASK IT!!!

This weeks challenge over at Inky Impressions Blog is to MASK IT! We are to make a scene using the masking technique. I think masking was one of the first techniques I ever learned. I started out using post it notes then I broke down and bought some Eclipse Masking Tape which I like using - I just don't use it enough! So this challenge was perfect for dusting it off and putting it to good use!!!

We would love it if you would join us in this challenge so head on over to the INKY IMPRESSIONS CHALLENGE BLOG and check out what the other Inspirational Inkettes have created for you to see & join us! If you don't have any Inky Impressions stamps, head to the STORE to get yourself some!!!! You will be happy you did!!!!!

I masked Angelica onto the swing - I think she looks so cute sitting here waiting for her friend to meet her at the park. After I took this photo, I realized it needed some sky in the background so I chalked in some sky and clouds. I love her little pink sneakers!!!!

Paper: Kiwi Kiss; Green Tea DP

Ink: Copics; Kiwi kiss

Stamps: Angelica's Heart Socks (Inky Impressions); Swing (Magnolia)

Accessories: prima flowers; rhinestones; sakura gelly roll pen

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are all having a SUPER week!!!!! Remember head on over to the blog to check out the other FABULOUS creations!!!!!

Chris

11 comments:

Stef H said...

hey chris. how ya doing? i've been here just haven't commented - but you know i love your work anyway.

this card is awesome and those pink sneakers rock! i'm still using post-its for my masking - go figure!

take care.

hugs,

Chris said...

Very cute card, and a nice blog. I love to do challenges so I've arrived here from Simon Says where I've been viewing your work.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Hey Chris, been a while. Looks like you are as busy as ever.

Great masking, she looks so relaxed on that swing.

Take care hun, keep smiling.
Marcia P

AmethystCat said...

wow - what a fabulous masking job!!! love the card - super cute!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chris :-) The image is gorgeous ;-) Lovely papers too ,,, perfect :-)

Luv
Lorraine x x x

Shauna K said...

how cute! love how you put her on the swing :) looks great!!!

Christina C. said...

Beautiful card, Chris!!!! Love it!
Hugs, Christina

Holly Young said...

Great job Chris! Love your coloring.

Alley said...

This is so pretty..!

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Chris. Love the way you've coloured Angelica and your masking technique also. Hugs
Michele x

Cami said...

Great job masking, Chris! Love how you colored Angelica and she's so cute sitting on that swing. Cami

Blog Archive