Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tilda chasing butterflies

What a perfect name for that Magnolia Collection - Chasing Butterflies!! Here is a card I made a couple weeks ago for an activity I participate in on the Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group. I used some funky paper from Doodlebug (similar to the paper I used on the ornament box yesterday, but different colours) that I got in a clearance bin. I cut out the butterflies and popped them out and stickled them all up. I coloured Tilda with my Koh-i-noor pencils and Gamsol.



Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT week!!!!
Chris

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so very sweet Chris!! I adore the coloring you've done here!! TFS!! Hope you have a wonderful week friend!! HUGS

Holly Young said...

Chris, it's just adorable! I love the paper you picked for the background, and your coloring is super!

Jaspere said...

This is super sweet. Love the papers you used with it.

Cami said...

Very cute card, Chris! Love the colorful DP and your coloring is superb! Hey, IF I find the speech bubble punch in one of our LSS, I'll pick it up for you. It is rather old tho'. Cami

Christina C. said...

Wonderful card, Chris!! Hugs, Christina

Blog Archive