Monday, September 28, 2009

Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Challenge - Punched shapes or die cuts

I am trying REALLY hard to join in more challenges - I find it keeps my MOJO flowing!! I do have commitments to my Design Teams so of course those come first...but if I can, I try to do a few challenges. The "CHALLENGE" for me, isn't getting them DONE on time, it is getting them photographed, edited and uploaded on my blog in time!!!! So quite often I do the challenges, but don't get them entered because I'm pokey on the tech part!! LOL
But not this week!! Wheeeee!!!!
Dare U 2 Digi Stamps challenge #22 is to use punched shapes or die cuts along with a Digi image (of course). I just bought these CUTE digi images from Pink Cat Studio so thought I would colour them up!!!! I used 2 Martha Stewart punches (bat, pumpkin) for my punches. The DP is some Halloween paper I've had FOREVER!!!! So I figured I better use some of it!!! It's kinda "busy" but it is for my neice who is "busy"....so it fits her personality to a T!!!

Thanks for looking!!!! Have a great week!!!

Chris

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Chris. Love your card. I know exactly how long you have had that paper as I have it too!! Tee hee. It was from a provo craft block. I bought mine years ago. I used some a while back on This card if you would like to take a peek.
Hugs
Sandra x

Larissa said...

Great card! Very adorable image! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa

Michelle said...

Great card Chris, makes you feel quite pleased with yourself to use up stuff you've had forever and you've used it so well. Thanks for joining in on DU2DS this week.
x Michelle

Chris said...

Fantastic card Chris and such a cute digi, I haven't seen this one and must investigate :)!! Love your colouring and the background paper is perfect! I know what you mean about trying to do other challenges and getting them in on time, so glad you did with this one and that you joined us on DU2DS. Chris :)

Donna said...

Fantastic card Chris, great layout and a super cute little digi! Thanks for playing along with our diecuts challenge at DU2DS :) Donna x

Blog Archive