Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A few more Christmas cards!!

Here are some more Christmas cards that I made while I was on my retreat last month. I think I ended up making 21 that weekend...not so bad!!! It's easy to get distracted though when there are other poeple making things....and I'm so curious!!! LOL I have coloured all images with KOh-i-noor pencils & baby oil!!



This image was a freebie from Pollycraft.....what a GREAT Santa eh??



This image is a digital image from Squigglefly - called ANGELICAT....isn't she gorgeous????



This image is from Pink Cat Studio - he is called Hootie Pie- Santa
Cute eh? I cut the circle with my largest Nestabilities circle, and added liquid applique to his hat & boots!



This is a Rachelle Ann Miller design called Cuddling. I used my friends snowflake punch and her pink pearls.....seems I forgot more than I wish to admit on my weekend away!! LOL Good thing she was prepared!!!!! LOL






This is a Sugar Nellie image I've had for a longggg time!!!! Someone stamped him for me probably 2 years ago & I just never got around to colouring him!! This card is a 4x4 card.






Thanks for hanging out with me for a bit!!!! Happy blogging!!!! And have a GREAT week!!!


Chris

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Wow, you've been busy, what a batch of great cards. My favourite is the Sugar Nellie one - I just love the Hamish stamps, so cute! Nicki, xx

Unknown said...

Oh Chris I can see that my printer is going to go into overdrive, to get all these fab images, I think I will have to ask for lots and lots of ink for my birthday and xmas...LOL..great cards and I have put your candy on my Side Bar..Hugs Avril xxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful Christmas cards.
luv
Debby

JAN said...

wow i love your owl card its too cute for words

Holly Young said...

These are all sooo cute Chris. I just love your coloring.

Blog Archive