Monday, January 25, 2010

Buttons, Bows, Ribbon & lace

That is the theme for Incy Wincy's challenge this week!!! FUN!!!!
Here is the card I made for this challenge...I love it, I think it is perfect for a little girl's birthday! I used the unicorn from INCY WINCY DESIGNS - cute eh? It is coloured with copics then stickled to make it look magical!!! The sentiment is from Stamping Bella.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will head to the challenge blog & check out what the rest of the Design team have made for you & while you're there, won't you play along?? Have a great week!!!
Chris

6 comments:

Holly Young said...

Well every little girl I know loves unicorns, and the purple of course is my fav! Really sweet card Chris.

Kim. said...

This is a really effective card using the purple shades. Love the unicorn image and the sentiment really works with your magical look.
Kim xXx

Vikki Jo said...

Oh how purple! oh I mean Pretty! LOL Made me remember back when my little girl loved purple, pink and unicorns! (she'll be 25 in 3 weeks!)

jjcreations said...

Love all the purple.....perfect for a little girl.

HappyCrafter said...

ooh, how pretty! I love the colours and the embelishments to :-)

Lori said...

This is such a sweet card, Chris! I like how you even put 'bling' on the hooves! I love the polka dot paper you added and the button in the middle of the flowers is the perfect accent!
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Blog Archive