Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Motivet Rubberstamp Challenge card

I was able to participate in a few challenges this week & I am so excited to stamp for FUN!!! No more pressure to get Christmas cards & gifts done!!! Wheeee!!!! I am entering this card in the MOTIVET Rubberstamps Challenge which was to use any Motivet stamp and to follow this sketch:
And, here is my card - it is Shy Hilda.

I used some papers from a TAC pack called Frutti Fusion because they were bright and vibrant & matched the colours on her dress! I coloured her with Koh-i-noor pencils and Baby Oil Gel. The ribbon is Plum Pudding from PTI and the flowers and rhinestones are from my stash!!

Thanks for stopping by! Wish me luck!!!! I love Motivet stamps, and I have a few but one can NEVER have too many!!!! There are so many cute ones to choose from!!!!
Chris

11 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh that Hilda stamp is totally ADORABLE!!! And you are right, one can't have too many stamps of any kind LOL!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute!

Kelly L said...

Ohh, my gosh, that is CUTE! Great color choices with the Fruity fusion too! :)

Unknown said...

Love this! Those pastel colors are just fab! Your Hilda is darling, simply darling!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

AmethystCat said...

you go girl! Super cute cards! I need to finish my Christmas packages so hopefully I'll catch some of your motivation!

Lillian A said...

Good luck in the challenge, Chris -- I know you can do it -- she is SO cute! I don't have any of these stamps, but I have seen them at a convention -- too bad it was at the end of the day, when all my money was gone!
Hugs, Lillian

Diane said...

OMG!! What a sweetie!!! Super cute card Chris! Love the paper and the colors you used,Good Luck in the challenge,it rocks!!!

Sol said...

Hi Hi! So cute! The image makes me smile! :) Lovely bright colours. And your colouring is very nice! Embellishment is perfect for this card.

Татьяна Шаргородская said...

It is so sweet... I like the colors very much!

Suzi Mac said...

This is adorable, love the vivid bright colours, my Granddaughter would love this.
Hugs
Suzi x

Loz said...

Oh I love Motivet stamps and Hilda is certainly a fav of mine!! She's so cute and your card is fab!

Blog Archive