Monday, March 29, 2010
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Sew it up!!!
This weeks challenge at Incy Wincy Designs is being sponsored by Stitchy of Stitchy Stamps. Her images can be found here: Stitchy Bear Stamps GO check 'em out....seriously CUTE!!!!!! Stitchy is our ARTIST in the spotlight this week, so please head to the Challenge blog to see what the other DT members have done!!!
I have used NAPTIME for a really adorable baby card! The theme is Sew it up, so how perfect to have a little rabbit that is stitched together too! We were all so lucky to be given these images to work with! THANKS Stitchy!!!
I have coloured the image with Copics and have used Bashful Blue (SU) as my card base. The DP is from Basic Grey. I have faux stitched around the one piece of CS. The sentiment is from PTI.
- ► 2019 (9)
- ► 2017 (28)
- ► 2016 (49)
- ► 2015 (141)
- ► 2014 (226)
- ► 2013 (233)
- ► 2012 (218)
- ► 2011 (333)
03/28 - 04/04
- Creations by Penny - Spring collection
- Fabulous Friday Freebie
- Karen's Doodles Photo inspiration challenge #2
- Lols' Blog Candy
- Simon Says......Distressing (& Tim Holtz)
- Karen's Doodles Photo inspiration challenge
- Pet Sympathy cards
- Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Sew it up!!!
- Karen's Doodles UK Sketch challenge
- The Corrosive Challenge.....Easter or Spring PLUS ...
- ▼ 03/28 - 04/04 (10)
- ► 2009 (311)
- ► 2008 (219)