Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ribbit, Ribbit......



This card is for the Designed2Delight Challenge this week! If you haven't already checked it out, you really should! You get free digis just for playing along!!! And they are CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Check out this frog? Isn't he adorable?? FREE!!! But you have to start the first of the month to get the free images and keep playing to keep getting the free images!!! If not, you can still play but you would just have to buy the image!

This is an odd shaped card, as I used some scrap Kraft paper I had on my desk! The DP is from a pack called Nana's Kids by DCWV. I coloured the frog with Copics and then added some googlie eyes! The sentiment is from a fairy tale set I got a LONG time ago, I think it is Doodle Factory (but don't quote me on that!!!)

Thanks for hopping in!!! I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was OK - didn't get as much done in the yard as I would have liked - still a bit chilly outside! But had some fun last night at Dueling Pianos at a local restaurant/pub. Sooo fun!!!!! Anyway, have a great week!!!!
Chris

5 comments:

terrie said...

cute card...I like the background pattern paper...well done

HappyCrafter said...

What a fun card, and those googlie eyes are awesome!

jjcreations said...

Oh I do love this frog. He's priceless!!!! Great card.

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous froggy card.
luv
Debby

Shawna said...

Fab card! I love those googly eyes!

Blog Archive