Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Corrosive Challenge Blog - All about Babies!!

Babies, babies,babies!!!! I know 4 people who are pregnant and 2 that just recently had a baby...yikes!!! Must be something in the water!!!! LOL

The challenge for you at The Corrosive Challenge blog is ALL ABOUT BABIES!!!! Head on over to the blog to check out the rest of the DT's creations!! New prizes are posted for this month too, so go check it out!!!!

My card uses Elliot Welcomes Baby Sister, by Karen's Doodles. I used some sweet pea paper that I had left over from a project I made for my cousin 2 years ago! I think I coloured the baby too dark, now that I see it here...ahhh well!!!!

Anyway, I hope you will join us this week!!! Take care and enjoy what's left of the weekend!!! It is a long weekend here in Canada so for my fellow Canucks, enjoy your holiday Monday!!!!

Chris

No comments:

Blog Archive