Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kenny K challenge

Woooo!!! Where did time go?!?! It's been a couple weeks since I entered a Kenny K challenge - so here is one for their current challenge which is ANYTHING GOES! He just launched a new series of GUY STUFF images....so go check them out!!! This image is from the Rock Squad collection and it is called HIP HOP DRUMS - isn't he so cool?? I used Glitz paper pad called Hey Dude, and kept it very simple. I added crystal effects to his shades and to his cymbals, but it is hard to see! I really need to rethink my photo booth!!! The sentiment is made with my Karen Foster snap stamps!

Thanks for stopping by! Wish me luck!!!!!

Chris

5 comments:

Dorte said...

Love all those rock dudes at Kenny K.
hugs Dorte

Nikki said...

Good Luck win lots :P

crafty amy said...

He is very cool and you have rocked him :D
Thank you for joining us at KKKG and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

LINDA said...

This is so awesome.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week..
Hugs, Linda

Michelle said...

Fantastic card!! You have really rocked this image.

Thanks for joining in the fun this week at KKKG.

Michelle :-)

Blog Archive