Monday, November 15, 2010

Squigglefly...Sentiments only!!!

(this is my third post for the day...please scroll down to check out the others!!!!)

This week, the challenge at Squigglefly is to use only a sentiment on your project! This was easy because Squigglefly has so many GREAT sentiments!! I chose this one because it is a great saying! And so true!!! The paper I used is all from my stash, and I used the little extra bits to make flowers with my flower punch. The ribbon & rhinestones are from my stash too! Head on over to the blog to check out the rest of the Design Team's sentiment only projects!! You will be amazed!!!!! AND I hope you will join us this week!!!
Chris

2 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

pretty card , love the colors,
greetings, martina
x

Holly Young said...

This is so pretty Chris. You chose some great paper to use and I like the sentiment being tilted like that!

Blog Archive