Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Designed2Delight....

My students were asking me to do a countdown to Christmas on the board every day, so I decided to make something a little more "special". This countdown frame is sitting on the table at the front of my classroom. I used the newest freebie from Designed2Delight called Valentine Snowman. The frame is just an acrylic frame with a stand that I had in my "alter" stash.

The paper is from Tim Holtz - yummy paper!!! The stickers are from the Dollar Store. I made the numbers with my CB die "Olivia", and made a bunch so they can be swapped out every day (in the little baggie below!). The frame opens at the top and the paper slides out easily.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!!! Only 5 more days until Christmas!
Chris

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

what a fab idea Chris !! I love this ,,, very cute :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Kristine said...

HA! That's soo CUTE and what a fantastic idea Chris!! LOVE IT =) Congrats, you are our December winner at Double Delight! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Blog Archive