Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Simon Says....PARTY + Glimmer Mist or Glitter

Photobucket


This week at Simon Says Stamp, our challenge for you is to PARTY!! Party it up in your creations - whatever it may be!!! Have fun with it!!! The Design Team is also showcasing Glimmer Mist &/or Glitter so try using those in your PARTY creations too!!! ALSO, on the challenge blog is a champaigne bottle template that Domi made for your use if you want to!! I thought it would be fun, so I used it! Here is my creation:



I printed out the bottle on white CS, then traced it onto Tim Holtz Vintage paper. I glued it down, sanded the edges then distressed them with Vintage Photo Distress ink. When that was done, I spritzed the ENTIRE bottle with Sandy Beach Glimmer Mist. It is hard to tell, but if you look at the next picture you can see the shimmer!


I used a gorgeous Tilda from the Raising the Ceiling Collection from Magnolia, and a sentiment from a Simon Says Stamp exclusive set. The ovals were all cut with Nestabilities. The smooth gemstones are from Hero Arts. The chocolate chip ribbon is a leftover piece from my niece's wedding invitations.


Sooooooo, I hope you will join us this week!!! Head over to the DT blog to see the rest of the PARTY animals!! LOL Have a great week!!!! I am enjoying my time off - lots of crafting time and visiting with friends and family!!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!!!


Chris

4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chris :-) I love how you decorated the template ,,, fantastic !! :-)

wishing you a very Happy New Year :)

luv
Lols x x x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Chris, its so adorable.
luv
Debby

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Very cute, Chris! I love this image of Tilda and I love the gems around her,, very pretty!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Mary Lou said...

Darling and great choice of Maggie to compliment the New year:)
Hugz

Blog Archive