Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Stamp Fairy challenge...



I joined in this weeks challenge at The Stamp Fairy again, it is to make your own FLOWERS. I thought this little bear was PERFECT for some flowers!!! Oh how I wish I could go out and garden!! Brrrrr!!! Too chilly!!!

I used some paper from K & Company called Life's Journeys. This is Donna Sunbonnets - isn't she sweet?? If you think these images are too cute, head over to Gerda's store to pick yourself up some cuties!!! The flowers are layers of the same DP using my SU flower punch, and some pink rhinestones in the centers. The ribbon is Regal Rose (SU). I also added some crystal lacquer to the water for dimension.

So, head over to the store &/or challenge blog and get yourself some CUTE images, and then play along this week!!!! I WON LAST WEEK - Top 3....wheeeeeee!!!! So if I can win, you certainly can!!!!

Have a great Saturday!!
Hugs,
Chris

5 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Chris,
Your card is wonderful and immediately reminds me of SPRING...which I am so longing for this year!!

It's such a sweet and adorable image and I'm so happy your joined in and playing in the StampFairy challenge again this week!!

Good luck,
Lis

Gerda said...

Hi Chris

you did a great job!! I love your new creation, looks like Teddy Donna is ready for spring!

Thanks for joining us at StampFairy this week!

Hugs, Gerda aka Stampfairy

pinky said...

Chris its very cute, I can't resist any of StampFairy teddies:) Great job with the little flowers too. Thanks for playing along at StampFairy this week.
Pinky

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I think anything is a sunbonnet is adorable! Donna is no exception! Love the ribbon! Thanks so much for playing with us at StampFairy Challenge.

Deanne :)

Sharon Basel said...

What a sweet, sweet card Chris! This makes me long for warmer, spring-like weather :) Your little flowers just perk this up in a wonderful way. Thanks for joining us at StampFairy this week. Hope you'll play with us again.
All the best,
Sharon, SF-DT

Blog Archive