Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Designed2Delight

This week, the freebie this week is LUCKY BIRD from Designed2Delight. It is a really cute image, can be used for many different occasions. If you didn't get this freebie, head to the shop and pick it up, and start joining us for freebies EACH week!!!! It's so fun and SO addicting!!! LOL


This is my first attempt at a Twisted Easel Card...it was really easy!!! Here is a side view of it.

I coloured the image with Copics and added some flowers from my huge selection.....I swear to God I have over a million flowers!!! LOL (NOT that I'm going to count them but I have a LOT!!!) The CS is Taken with Teal (SU) and the DP is Fairy Flora from Prima.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a GREAT Tuesday!!!
Chris

10 comments:

Lola said...

Gorgeous card as usual. Love the design and all the aqua is awesome.

Katie said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for playing at D2D this week :)

Pat said...

Beautiful card! Love Lucky Bird in aqua. Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Inspirations.

Pat :)

Flutterby Trina said...

only the trouble monster here! Little something for you on my blog hun! xxx

terrie said...

Your twisted easel card came out very nice...well done

jjcreations said...

Wow, this is cool! Love the twist! I also love the little boots on the bird!!!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Chris, fab image and love the shape.
luv
Debby

Віра said...

Чудова листівка!

Faith S. said...

So cool!! I have never seen a twisted easel...awesome card!! Love the bright colors!

Diane said...

How cool,how is it done? Gonna have
to try one of those! Very nice!!!

Blog Archive