Tuesday, April 26, 2011

RC Monster - Doodle Dragon Studios challenge



Me again!!! I am entering this card in the Doodle Dragon Studio challenge this week. The theme is to use the colours from Dustin's banner....so I chose pink, green, grey, and brown. The card base is Brilliant Blue (SU) and I tied in the rest of the colours in smaller details (ribbon, truck, remote, buttons, etc.) so hopefully this qualifies!!!

I made this card for Tim who was in a RC race - so this image was PERFECT. I nearly died when Dustin had it as a FREEBIE!!! It is so fitting for Tim! I even coloured the truck like his!! LOL

Wish me luck!!!
Chris

9 comments:

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

My little guy and hubby adore RC cars too. This is such a fun image. It's great that Dustin has so many masculine type digis, a lot of site seem to steer toward feminine images.

Adorable layout, I love the button detail and the embossing folder. Great job.

Jennifer Dove said...

very nice card! thanks for playing at Pike's playground!

Gramma said...

Thanks for joining the fun at DDS this week. Your card is great!
Hugz,
Gramma

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for playing at Pike's Playground :)

jjcreations said...

This is so cute, Chris. Love how he has his tongue sticking out!!!! LOL

Jane said...

Great job, thanks for joining us in the playground ~ Jane

Denni said...

I love your RC card, as in Really Cute!! :D

Rikki Holley said...

Your card is cute :0)

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Chris, aren't you glad Dustin had this image!!! Way to go with your card, it's super cute. Hope Tim liked it! Thanks for joining us this week!
Hugs,
charlotte
DDS DT

Blog Archive