Monday, July 4, 2011

The Stamp Fairy Challenge - sketch time!!!

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN, this is my 3rd post for today! THANKS!!





Hello everyone! This is for The Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog, and their challenge this week is a sketch! Head to the challenge blog to check it out!!!

I will have 3 posts for Mondays, so please be sure to scroll down to see them ALL!!!! THANKS so much!!!!


I have used Donny Ladybug 1 - who is probably the CUTEST ladybugbear I've ever seen!! LOL



The paper I have used is Lavender Lace (SU) and the DP is from Nana's Kids (DCWV). He is coloured with Copics and the ribbon is from my stash. I had a horrible time with the bow....does anyone have any good tips for making pretty bows???? I even have that bow maker and they turn out terrible!! LOL I'm "bow-challenged" LMAO

I hope you will head to the blog and see the incredible samples the DT have created and check out The Stamp Fairy images! So many cute ones being released every week!!!!
Check back next week for another great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a GREAT week!!
Chris

4 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This is just adorable Chris! I love the lavender!

I have a bow tutorial through StampFairy - maybe that might help you out? But I think you bow is too cute!

Deanne :)

paperpapier said...

Hi Chris,

I have the same problem with tying bow too until I watched Becca's tutorial. Hope it will help you too.
Lovely paper and love the bright colour ribbon too!
hugs, Heaney

Sandra H said...

This is another gorgeous card love how your colouring the image (Beautiful) :) Sandra H

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card Chris! Your bow is fabulous! ;)

Hugs,
Larissa

Blog Archive