Monday, September 19, 2011

Incy Wincy Designs - DISTRESS it!!!

**Please scroll down...this is my 2nd post for today!!! THANKS!!!**

This week Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog has another great challenge for you - we want to see you DISTRESS IT!!!

Here is my project using an image from our sponsor - STAMP FAIRY this week :



The image I have used is from the TOMMY SPORTS collection. The CS is Bravo Burgundy (SU) and the DP is from Basic Grey (from Simon Says Stamp). I have coloured him with Copics. The buttons and twine are from my stash! The sentiment is from my favourite sentiment set from Simon Says Stamp.

Go check out all the other DT's creations from Stamp Fairy this week!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week!
Chris

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Wow Chris, this is an amazing card so love this image and your colouring is beautiful also is the layout!:) Sandra H

Blog Archive